Computer skills are the keys to communicate, manage information and learn in the 21st century.
You may use the computer for personal pleasure
- texting or emailing family and friends
- building your personal photo album
- skyping a far-away friend to save long distance charges
- using a calculator to comparison shop or budget
You may use it for study
- navigating the internet to find information
- typing essays and reports
You may use it for work
- company or trade-specific software
- spreadsheets and databases
- organizing and scheduling
No matter how you use computers, it’s likely you will want to keep developing your skills.
We can help with
- one-on-one coaching
- self-paced, independent study in Word, Windows, and Excel
- basic keyboarding skills
- internet and email use
Come in to discuss your personal needs or gather a group of friends and let us build a small class . . . just for you! Use our laptops or bring in your own.
You’re smarter than you think!
Learning Centre Hours:
Monday – Thursday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (or by appointment)
#103B, 111-54th Street (Edson Provincial Building)