Need your GED?
Many accept the GED as an alternate to the traditional high school diploma. Adults who didn’t complete high school can still reach for better jobs by writing the GED. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been out of school, what your marks were, how many credits you got or didn’t get. Most adults just need to brush up on their reading and basic math skills. Convenient online testing is now available at GPRC’s Edson or Hinton office.
Let us help you
- decide if the GED is right for you
- assess your current math/reading skills
- develop a realistic program plan
- find a quiet and comfortable place to study
- choose strategies that suit your learning pace and style
You may prefer
- one- on- one assistance
- independent study
We will help you prepare to pass the GED and we’ll stick with you till it’s done.
You’re smarter than you think!
Learning Centre Hours:
Monday- Thursday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (or by appointment)
#103B, 111-54th Street (Edson Provincial Building)