Learning WorksBasic Digital / Computer Skills
Basic digital skills means being able to use computers, the internet, and other technologies for living, learning, and working.
Do you need help with technology? We can help you develop the skills you need to:
- text and email
- send attachments / download attachments like documents or photos
- use popular “apps” for shopping, streaming videos, or video calling family and friends
- using features on your phone like Google Maps
- internet safety / avoiding “phishing” and other internet scams
- how to search the internet for information
- using basic word processing or spreadsheet software
- improve your existing knowledge and skills
Call 780-723-6247 or email us at email@example.com
Come in to discuss your personal needs or gather a group of friends and let us build a small class . . . just for you!
Use our laptops or bring in your own device.