Learning WorksBasic Computer Skills
Are you new to computers or other technology?
Learn how to use the computer in your daily life
- texting or emailing family and friends
- building your personal photo album
- skyping a far-away friend to save long distance charges
- using a calculator to comparison shop or budget
Learn how to use it for study
- navigating the internet to find information
- typing essays and reports
Learn how to use it for work
- company or trade-specific software
- spreadsheets and databases
- organizing and scheduling
No matter how you use computers, it’s likely you will want to keep developing your skills.
We can help with
- one-on-one coaching
- self-paced, independent study in Word, Windows, and Excel
- basic keyboarding skills
- internet and email use
Come in to discuss your personal needs or gather a group of friends and let us build a small class . . . just for you! Use our laptops or bring in your own.
You’re smarter than you think!
Expand Your Horizons
Twice a year, we produce a brochure that advertises all our courses for the term.
Download the brochure for free here.
Learning Works Contact