Courses / Learning WorksGED
Free GED course and exams
Starting January 29 – April 18, 2019. Call 780-723-6247 to book your spot!
Tuesday and Thursday
5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- 60 hours of instruction
- All books and materials
- In-class tutor and after-class tutoring by appointment
- Free online exams + one rewrite if required
- Pre-course assessment and registration
- a $100 deposit is required (returned at course end)
Need your GED?
Many accept the GED as an alternate to the traditional high school diploma. Adults who didn’t complete high school can still reach for better jobs by writing the GED. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been out of school, what your marks were, how many credits you got or didn’t get. Most adults just need to brush up on their reading and basic math skills. Convenient online testing is now available at GPRC’s Edson or Hinton office.
Let us help you
- decide if the GED is right for you
- assess your current math/reading skills
- develop a realistic program plan
- find a quiet and comfortable place to study
- choose strategies that suit your learning pace and style
You may prefer
- one- on- one assistance
- independent study
We will help you prepare to pass the GED and we’ll stick with you till it’s done.
You’re smarter than you think!
Learning Centre Hours:
Monday- Thursday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (or by appointment)
#103B, 111-54th Street (Edson Provincial Building)