Books Offer Our Kids Success
This program is not currently running. Follow us on Facebook or check our current calendar for future programming.
- Please register. Fee to be determined.
- Limited spaces.
- Childcare is available but numbers will be limited.
- Sign up early!
Who should attend?
Parents who want to learn strategies to support their children’s developing literacy skills, and improve their own essential skills.
What parents have said about B.O.O.K.S:
“I have more confidence in reading and writing with my child.”
What will we do in the sessions?
- Read and share children’s books (focus will be on preschool)
- Talk about ideas and themes in the books
- Discuss other topics of interest
- Create learning activities to take home
Take home a free book!
Contact Josephine Bunz-Clark (Family Literacy Coordinator)
at 780-723-6247 or email@example.com to register.