Books Offer Our Kids Success
Location: Edson Public Library (4726 8th Avenue -48th Street)
Date: Wednesdays, October 9th – December 4th
Time: 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Please register.
- Limited spaces.
- Childcare is available but numbers will be limited.
- Sign up early!
Who should attend?
Parents who want to learn strategies to help with their children’s developing literacy skills.
What parents have said about B.O.O.K.S:
“I have more confidence in reading and writing with my child.”
What will we do in the sessions?
- Read and share children’s books (focus will be on preschool)
- Talk about ideas and themes in the books
- Journaling (about whatever you want)
- Create learning activities to take home
Take home a free book!
Contact Josephine Bunz-Clark (Family Literacy Coordinator)
at 780-723-6247 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.