Edson Family Literacy offers free programs for parents and children age 0-6 years old.
Family Literacy Programs provide parents and caregivers with opportunities to:
- spend time with their children having fun
- spend time socializing with other adults
- learn ways to support the literacy development of their children
- learn strategies to support their children’s education
- improve their own literacy and language skills
- learn about other learning opportunities.
Our programs are based on models developed by the Centre for Family Literacy (www.famlit.ca). Programs are NOT drop-in.
To register, please contact Josephine Bunz-Clark, Family Literacy Coordinator
780-723-6247 or email@example.com.
Click to enlarge to view family literacy tips!