This is such a tech-savvy age, most people would be surprised to learn that 20% of capable and intelligent adults struggle with basic reading, numeracy, and computer skills. There are many reasons, but the result is that those adults are unable to achieve their potential. Poor essential skills are a barrier that affects a person’s attitudes, health, employment, and security. It can rob people of opportunities for personal growth and meaningful lives.
If you or someone you know is struggling with literacy, please contact us. Solutions are available.
Learning Works provides
- basic reading and math assessments for adults
- individual program plans to help you reach your goals
- computer-assisted learning for those who enjoy screen time
- one-on-one tutoring for those who prefer the human touch
- confidential interviews, assessments, program planning
Contact Learning Works (Edson’s adult learning centre)
Monday – Thursday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (or by appointment)
#103B, 111-54th Street (Edson Provincial Building)